New Business Strategy of Monex Group: The Global Vision
The Global Vision is an effort in which all Monex Group's companies around the world unite to establish a truly global online financial institution that creates positive synergies for all stakeholders.
Global Technology-based Retail Financial Service Provider
Monex is a leading online securities company formed through the merger of Monex, Inc. and Nikko Beans, Inc. Both companies previously had operated independently as online securities brokers since their respective establishment in 1999 following a major liberalization of brokerage commissions in Japan.
With its expertise and strengths in the capital markets arena, Monex is aspiring to be a Global Technology-based Retail Financial Service Provider to provide individual investors with the best financial services and liberal access to the capital markets.
Features of Monex
Originality and Stable Operation of the Brokerage Business
- Great quality of financial investment information
- First online securities firm to provide night time trading platform
- First online securities firm to provide stock lending services
Pioneer in the Investment Banking Business
- First online securities firm to participate in an IPO as an underwriter
- First online securities firm to attain lead manager mandate on an IPO
Strengths in the Mutual Fund Business
- One of the largest online distribution of mutual funds including online channels for traditional firms and banks
Trailblazer in the Fixed Income and FX Businesses
- First to provide 100 currency denominated World Bank Notes
- First to develop Dutch auction system of World Bank Notes
- One of the leading FX service providers in domestic retail business
Expertise in Origination Capabilities of Products
- First online securities firm to originate alternative investment funds
The website for Monex, Inc. is prepared only in Japanese. However, information for Monex's Parent company, Monex Group, Inc., which is listed on Section One of the Tokyo Stock Exchange, is available both in Japanese and English. Please visit http://www.monexgroup.jp/en/ for company information, news releases, etc. of Monex Group, Inc.